Feeding America San Diego invites you to be a partner in creating a hunger-free and healthy community. Through a partnership with FASD, your company will not only help us fight hunger in San Diego County, but will receive abundant marketing benefits. Be a leader — support the power of healthy food choices and make a difference in the lives of thousands of people facing hunger in San Diego County.
- Corporate volunteer events at FASD or at your office — ideal for team building activities.
- Host a food or fund drive with your colleagues.
- Provide philanthropic support by funding a specific FASD program, sponsoring a fundraising campaign, or attending our annual gala.
- Challenge your customers and employees to give to FASD by letting them know that you’ll match those funds. This allows you to give while promoting giving from others, and it builds awareness for the organizations you choose to support.
- Support FASD through your company’s annual employee giving campaign, a simple and effective way to contribute through regular payroll deductions.
- Verify if your company has a matching gift program. This is a great way to double or even triple your charitable contributions.
- Provide in-kind donations to FASD through products or professional services.
Corporate partnerships are a key component to the success of FASD and our critical hunger-relief programs. Plus, our sponsors receive a variety of benefits for their participation. FASD provides customized, mutually beneficial partnerships with first-class support from our corporate team.
For more information on how your company can get involved, contact Diane Woerner, who will work with you to develop a sponsorship package to meet your company’s needs.
Food 4 Less
Kraft Foods Foundation
The Rose Foundation of Rancho Santa Fe
Proctor & Gamble
Move for Hunger
Priority Moving & Storage