Food & Fund Drives
Host a Food & Fund Drive
Contribute to hunger-relief while raising awareness in the community! Hosting a food and fund drive at your organization or office is a great way to fight hunger and raise awareness.
Health & Nutrition
With diabetes, obesity, and other preventable chronic illnesses on the rise, FASD is dedicated to distributing fresh, healthy food and incorporating nutrition education in all of our programs. We believe the opposite of hungry is healthy.
Food donations allow FASD to access a broader variety of food, such as canned meats, soups, fruits, and vegetables, that are often difficult to obtain in bulk. And with our focus on nutrition, FASD encourages food donations to be wholesome, minimizing empty calories and harmful ingredients.
Plan for success, energize your participants, and maximize your outcome. Click here to register your drive.
Food Donor Relations Coordinator
Most Needed Items
- Peanut butter (non-hydrogenated preferred)
- Whole grain pasta
- Low sodium pasta sauce
- Whole grain oats and cereal
- Brown rice (one pound bags preferred)
- Canned tuna and chicken in water
- Canned fruits in natural juices
- Canned vegetables in water
- Canned soup (low sodium preferred)
- Beans and lentils (one pound bags preferred)
No glass please.